Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Best Pizza

Pizza is everybody's favorite. My recommendation for the best pizza in the Metro Detroit area is Aubree's.I have been to this restaurant several times and each time have been extremely happy. The pizza has everything that makes a pizza great - it is the crunchiness of the crust, the flavored crust - my favorite is garlic butter, and the quality of the ingredients. When everything comes together it makes this pizza the best.

In addition to the pizza, they have a great selection of other foods including pasta dishes and fish and chips. I have tried several things on the menu and will do another post about those items.

During my last visit, I shared the Dinner for two with my friend Peggy. You will have enough to take home.

Dinner For Two
Medium 1-topping pizza
Garden or Greek Salad
Aubree’s Bread 19.95

  
We added extra topping to our pizza, one half is feta and pepperoni,
the other half is spinach and feta. Just delicious! 

The greek salad is delicious with calamata olives, red onions, tomatoes, and beets, the greek dressing is very tasty.                  

The breadsticks are simply delicious, seriously, I could just eat these and be fine. Mouthwatering, chewy, garlic butter flavored! Yummy.






Aubree's Pizzeria & Tavern
20420 Haggerty Rd
Northville, MI 48167

4 comments:

  1. I went once last summer and liked it. Thought about having Lalla's shower there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!...the pizza looks outstanding and I love a Greek salad with beets. The best thing though, is that Aubree's offers Gluten Free pizza dough! I can't wait to go there to eat the next I come visit.
    (Dayton, OH bound)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there. I liked the pizza and loved the Greek Salad.

    ReplyDelete